To most, Reservoir Engineering is associated with dynamic modelling, but to us it is more than this. It is the integration of accurate/concise data, business assumptions and production assumptions.
Without this integration and buy-in from the necessary stake holders, Reservoir Engineering conclusions do not add value to your decision-making processes.
Our aim is to provide a holistic approach to achieve this in reviewing and updating 'as required' any of the independent Reservoir Engineering input components to assist with your decision making:
- SCAL reports and interpretations
- PVT reports / PVT characterisation
- MDT/ RFT pressure analysis
- Well transient test analysis and integration with geology
- Identifying well placement/ number of wells and Trajectory analysis
- Recommendation and building of appropriate dynamic (E100, E300, IPM) models
- Review and benchmarking to analogues
With fields which are currently producing this would encompass:
- Review and understanding of existing production and validation of production data
- Incorporation of existing production data for History Matching
- Well test analysis and validation of VLP/IPR curves for entry into dynamic models